One of my brothers is the computer whiz in our family, but since he has recently gotten himself married he isn’t as available as much as he used to be. I have depended on him for 90% of my computer needs and Hubby for the other 10%. I mean I can switch ink cartridges and add paper, but that is about my limit, sad but true.
The time has now come that I need to be more independent when it comes to the computer, I spend so much time on one, it makes sense to learn more about it. So the next computer that I get I am going to dive in and learn. In fact I have found a web-site that specializes in PC that you can build yourself, the instructions are in English and offers plenty of illustrations to help, pictures are good!
I found an easy site to navigate thru and I’m thinking that maybe I will order one of their PC Kits that comes with everything needed to build your own PC with, except a screwdriver, I have plenty of those, just need to find the right one when it’s needed.
I’m getting excited about a new coming into the house, I wonder if I should call my brother and ask his opinion on the idea of me trying this out. Boy I just can’t seem to do anything computer related with out bothering him with something, maybe he will be happy to see my trying and will feel sympathetic and will come assist me, just in case, Hubby can be really grumpy when I ask for his help. He is so grumpy even the kids won’t ask for his assistance with their homework.