Archives

Plans for Spring Break

April 3, 2014

Ever since mom and dad retired and moved to Florida, they have been inviting us to come visit. Since we are expecting snow this week, the thought of balmy Florida breezes and letting the kids run loose at Disney or Universal is sounding pretty good to me right now. The hard part of traveling with […]

The Prom

March 28, 2014

The charlotte dj that has been hired for this year’s high school senior prom has come highly recommended by several people that have used them before. Having the right dj can make or break a party and the prom is a huge ordeal. Hundreds of kids are looking forward to their prom, spending an outrageous […]

Mom Wants And Needs A New PC

March 22, 2014

One of my brothers is the computer whiz in our family, but since he has recently gotten himself married he isn’t as available as much as he used to be.  I have depended on him for 90% of my computer needs and Hubby for the other 10%.  I  mean I can switch ink cartridges and […]

LA Police Gear

March 11, 2014

My best friend’s husband has just gotten the interesting job of becoming our fair city’s Swat team leader last month. When my husband and I last went over to their house to visit we were very impressed with all of the different gear and tools he had shown us. I asked him how much all of this […]

Alternative Schooling

March 5, 2014

A good friend of mine since Junior High school days keeps in touch by email, which is great, it works out real good, no more long distance phone bills that put a damper on talking much by the telephone and we can share so many things via the Internet. She just sent me an update […]